Latest Jobs Added
- Data Analyst / Application DeveloperBlueCross BlueShield of IllinoisRichardson, TX
- Private Events DirectorClubCorpCorinth, TX
- CarpenterImpact Resource GroupDallas, TX
- REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVEMethodist Health SystemMansfield, TX
- CLINICAL OUTCOMES COORDINATORMethodist Health SystemMansfield, TX
- Bilingual Sales Representative Dallas EastRETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTDallas, TX
- The Foundry Big & Tall Supply Co: Assistant Store Leader JobJCPenneyHurst, TX
- REGISTERED NURSE PRN -NURSERY - RichardsonMethodist Health SystemRichardson, TX
- DE Certified Mortgage Underwriters Needed in Irving, TXRandstadIrving, TX
- Sr Info Mgmt Analyst SpecBlueCross BlueShield of IllinoisRichardson, TX
- View More Jobs
Career Tip of the Day
Think about all the places you might go during your job search. Chances are you’ll be driving around your city and the surrounding areas a good bit. Why not spend your travel time praying for the entire area and releasing God’s hand over it? Every workplace you enter could use a blessing too, couldn’t it? Bless the business leaders and ask for wisdom for them. Bless all the workers you see, that they might come to know the Lord and grow strong in their faith and love. See yourself as a Kingdom employee on assignment as a “blessing giver” right now. Your prayers will produce results that are desperately needed in the workplace. Will you accept this assignment?
WORDS OF LIFE:
- I am on assignment for the Lord and I bring blessings wherever I go.
- By faith I receive guidance from the Holy Spirit to know how and when to pray for the workplace.
- I know my prayers will produce results.
Word of the Day
When you enter the home, give it your blessing.
By Barb Rarden, Employed for Life